Ducted evaporative air conditioning is efficient, cost-effective and easy to operate.
Evaporative Cooling comprises a central cooling unit installed to the roof, connected to a series of outlets throughout your home. The unit draws fresh air through moistened pads. As it passes through these pads the air is cooled and filtered before flowing through the ductwork and into your rooms
Compared to refrigerated air conditioning, the result is cheaper, fresher and completely natural air. Best of all, it keeps your home naturally cool even with your doors and windows open, which is great for enjoying the summer.
We have a long association with Brivis whose coolers are designed and built to withstand the severe Australian summer and guaranteed to provide your home with cool, refreshing air for many years.
Brivis design and manufacturing process is accredited to the Australian Standard ISO9001
Brivis Evaporative Coolers:
- Cheaper to run than comparable refrigerated cooling systems.
- The air inside your home is not re-circulated.
- Based on a totally natural process of air cooled by water means it won’t dry out the air, or irritate your skin, throat or eyes.
- As hot air is pushed out of the home, doors and windows can be left open
- Uses less electricity than other forms of cooling so is kinder to our environment as its greenhouse gas contribution is a lot lower.
As a Brivis dealer we have access to a unique online sizing tool, ensuring your home is measured up correctly and accurately for all Brivis heating and cooling solutions.
Backed by our Brivis Performance Guarantee, Brivisize™ is your answer for ultimate peace-of-mind.