Hi Wall Inverter Split Systems
Our local Albury/Wodonga area experiences some of the country’s most extreme weather conditions, conditions and with more hot humid days hitting the Border Region during the summer months Evaporative Coolers struggle. This is where the installation of a split system as back up is an excellent alternative for complete climate control in your home or commercial premises.
- Versatile way to control the climate in single rooms like bedrooms, lounges or specific areas of your home or office.
- Each unit has direct temperature control, with a variety of unit sizes to suit all areas.
- Split System Air Conditioners come in both single and multi-head form. Multi-head systems allows one outdoor unit can be linked to multiple indoor units simultaneously. Multi-head Split Systems are quick, easy to have installed and are ultra-quiet as well as highly energy efficient.
- Toshiba’s inverter technology is economically superior to the standard fixed speed compressor as it does not completely cycle off. It draws a constant low voltage of power. Thus being more economical to run.
- Split Systems operate via infra-red remote control. The condensing unit is mounted externally and inter-connected to the indoor reducing internal noise usually associated with the older style window or wall type air conditioners.